Friday, January 29, 2010

been doin' a little knittin'

A dickie for Sara.....a dickie for Kevin.... well, I had to present it to him half done,but eventually I did get it completed.It looks gi-normous, doesn't it? I don't think it's supposed to be quite that big, but hey, it should be nice and warm.

Then I got a request from my sister. Would I make one of those Lucha Libre masks for her son, Cody? Black and fire engine red.It's an amazingly quick thing to make. A lot quicker than a dickie for some strange reason.He received it in the mail today and sent me this picture of him wearing it. Looks awesome, I think!Now I'm working on a sweater for Art. It is about 3/4 done, but is crocheted, so should be finished fairly soon. I'm WAY better at crochet than knitting. I'll post pics when I'm done. Between that and the online genealogy course I started this week I'm keeping myself busy.

2 comments:

Denise E said...

We all benefit from those blustery days in Endako. Thanks again.

Way Out Wear said...

You've been busy! what great work!