Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My day in pictures

Art and Xena see me off as I leave for work (taken through the windshield of my car).The view from the top of our driveway (well not the VERY top, but the top of the part that goes down into the trees). I'm stricken everywhere I go lately with the beauty of the trees turning yellow. What we need are some maples to add reds and orange to the vista.The feathers in my cap. Getting quite a collection there. Makes me think of the white eagle feather that Art found a couple of weeks ago when we were at Cheslatta Lake. He ended up losing it, which turns out was just as well because apparantly it is illegal to even possess an eagle feather (unless you are Native Indian and have a permit that is). So, I wonder what you do if you just find one like that.I encountered this fellow along our road as I was driving home from work. I saw him go into the bush, so stopped the car, turned off the engine and got my camera ready. He kept poking his head out to see if I was still there and after a minute decided to just go around me.Now this is the top of the driveway, which is above the house looking back.And a beautiful sunset to finish a warm and peaceful day.

2 comments:

Viki said...

You're working???

michelle said...

you certainly live in a little bit of heaven ... beautiful!