Thursday, October 18, 2007

what the ??

Sometimes this Blogger can be a real pain to work with. I was getting complaints that my site takes too long to load, which is a real problem for people with slower connections and a killer for those with dialup. So, I changed some settings. Then you couldn't get to "older posts", so what good is that? I was forced to "upgrade" which is computer talk for mess-the-hell-out-of-everything. Now my links, and a few other things, are gone so I guess I know what I'll be doing for the next little while. Yeesh!

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

Oh no! I wonder what happened. I did find it slow to load up but I thought it was my computer. And the biggest problem I've had with Blogger is there is NO ONE TO HELP YOU! Argh, I hate that.
So very frustrating for you, take a break from it!