Wednesday, May 17, 2006

While I was napping

I'm very glad to report that I am back on the road to recovery. I felt so horrible yesterday I layed down for just a minute. A couple of hours went by and I had missed all kinds of stuff. Walter and Audrey brought some friends to visit. She brought me this plant (she's so nice).It's a "mockorange".





Art showed them the shed work he's been doing and they found me another bird feeder hidden in one of the barns. Yay! I was just thinking of trying to make one. Our yard is getting to be a real aviary. I love it. I now have 6 hummingbird feeders up and have lost count of how many hummers....around 12. The kitchen window is now a cat TV.


There's much more to tell you about ..... my day with the farrier ..... Mother's Day breakfast at the Community Hall ..... and some other fun stuff. It'll all have to wait til we get back from our campout, in about 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo

Hope you are feeling better by now. I haven't checked your blog for a while so it took me awhile to catch up. Richard was looking at the pictures with me and turning green with jealousy.
Oh well maybe one of these days we will be able to get out of the city.
Love Della