Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Blog-iversary to me

I just noticed that yesterday was my first anniversary as a Blogger. That year sure went by fast!

I spent a good part of today surfing other Blogs, particularly knit, crochet and crafty ones. There's such a variety. Some are interesting and inspire me, some are airy-fairy crap. I guess it's just like all other things. There is no "perfect" way to be, or mold to fit into. How I do stuff is how I do stuff. Not better or worse than anybody else....just my own style.....as yours is yours.

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Hahaa! happy blogday to you! No Airy Fairy crap on this site. Perfect.

Way Out Wear said...

Happy belated blogaversary! Isn't it neat to look back through your past year and see how much your grown and changed and how some of those projects seem sooooooooooooo long ago?
Keep writing and sharing your stories.