Monday, March 26, 2007

sometimes you just can't tell

We watched a video last night and thought that because there were some big names in it it just HAD to be good. Not only was I disappointed with "Fast Food Nation" because it just rambled on and on and on, never tying up the several storylines, but was incredibly unimpressed with the animal butchering scenes. There I was worrying about animal mutilations in "300" the other night (which I DID look away from), but they were at least computer animated. The scenes in this movie were NOT done on a computer. They were real. Sara and I had to look away because who the bleeping hell wants to see that ???!!!! .... for crying out loud !!!!
Art and Kevin had to tell us when it was safe to look again....and it was a long time. A big thumbs down on this one for me.

No comments: