Monday, April 09, 2007

waiting for a delivery

Loom knitting is fun....knitting on needles is fun....crocheting sweaters is fun....even cross stitch is fun....but what I like to do most....my favourite thing is filet crochet. Working with cotton thread and a small steel hook. So, I've had a project in the back of my brain for awhile now, to make these tie-backs for the living room curtains.The curtains are a dark taupe coloured faux suede and the tie-backs will be dark and light green. I ordered the supplies online and am now awaiting their arrival.

4 comments:

Viki said...

very nice

Carol Browne said...

I had no idea! filet crochet? Very tiny and detailed work! Nice. That will look great.

Anonymous said...

The kitty's may adore your tie backs - thought of that? Love e

Way Out Wear said...

Wow! That's beautiful. You must have a ton of patience. Show us your progress