Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's too hot out today

Poor Xena. She seems to hate the heat as much as I do. One thing she sure does love is water, though. I can pour the hose right on her and she almost sighs. I've noticed that her toes are webbed, which I believe is a Husky trait (or maybe all dogs have that....I really don't know).

I miss very few things about the city, but one thing I do miss are Starbucks Frappuccinos. So, I picked up an electric ice crusher for $1.00 at a garage sale, found a recipe on the internet and today made truly fabulous Frappuccinos. They were super delicious and sure as hell didn't cost $7.00 each to make.

Art is taking advantage of the warmer weather and getting ready to paint the top half and roof of our house. Today he pressure washed.When he was done, he wrote this valentine on the side of the old shed.....He's so sweet!

No comments: