Monday, May 14, 2007

Mom's Day

Art is so sweet. Even though I am not a Mom he always gives me a card from "the kitz". I remember one year seeing Nikita (my dearly departed Calico) come racing out of his study with Art in hot pursuit.....until he saw me. Then he stopped dead in his tracks, stood straight upright and with his best poker face said...."nothing!" I hadn't even asked what he was doing. Well, it turns out he was making a card and was attempting to dip the cat's foot in food colouring so she could sign it. It just cracks me up every time I think of it.

Yesterday he made me another lovely card. This picture kind of looks like Blackie is saying "quick, you distract her while I sign it".

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

That is so sweet of Art - how nice. That's a very beautiful cat as well. Hope you had a good day!