Saturday, December 09, 2006

Espresso has less caffeine???

Watched an interesting show on the Knowledge Network the other night called "Black Coffee". I learned some things, like espresso has LESS caffeine than regular coffee. What?!?! Apparantly so. Also, England used to be one of the world's biggest consumers of coffee ... way back. Making coffee was a big pain in the neck though, so when they discovered that tea was much easier they switched. Who'da thought. A world renowned custom was born out of laziness. Now, I don't mean to insult the English. I love the English. I love coffee, I love tea, I love Coronation Street.

I've been doing my Christmas shopping online and bought myself a little something while I was at it. I've been inspired.Our microwave konked out on us yesterday. GRRRRR. It's barely over a year old. Now what? It's one of those that's also a range hood, so it's screwed right to the wall over the stove. I'm hoping it just needs a new filter, but even that's not so convenient to get. GRRRRR. Things just aren't made to last these days.

No comments: