Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We had Fun

We finally ventured home to Endako on Sunday. Our trip to Vancouver was fun. It was great to see Sara, Kevin and Treena. It's just a good time hangin' out with them. I also had lunch with my friend Sharon one day and supper with Della another. There were a bunch more people that I would have loved to see and I miss having them in my life more.

The night before we left, Art and Sara made a chinese feast. They went shopping at T & T Supermarket, where Sara has been trying to get Art to for months now.I'd forgotten how much I LOVE barbecued duck. D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!!!

We got up at 4:00am on Sunday and it was pouring buckets. It made me wonder what it was doing in the rest of B.C. The weather gods were smiling, though, and the rain stopped somewhere around Boston Bar. From there on we had sunshine, blue skies and clear roads. We made it home with a little daylight to spare (it's a 12 hour drive....if you do the speed limit, plus 10kph here and there). The worst part was the last 100 metres of our driveway, which I'm pretty sure Art will tell you about on his blog.

1 comment:

Viki said...

looks yummy. glad you made it home without incident--i hate incidents when i'm travelling. BTW, didn't realize della was back at the coast